|Friday Practice - all Classes - T Time|
Saturday Pro Stock and Modified Superpole plus 4 rounds of heats
Sunday 1 Round of Heats plus Finals
Mini and World GT Superpole, 3 heats and two finals
Any cell can be used as long as it is commercially available in the UK and it's capacity does not exceed the capacity of any cell on the 2009 BRCA list, ie. 4600mah.
- Friday Practice with 10 minute T-time sessions.
- Racing will be Superpole plus 5 rounds of Qualifying (4 Saturday, 1 Sunday) using Round by Round rules, best 3 of 5 to count & 2 Finals for everyone.
- Friday Practice with T-time sessions.
- Racing will be Superpole plus 3 rounds of Qualifying using Single Fastest Time & 2 Finals for everyone
- Saturday Mini - Sunday World GT
The Control Tyre is a Muchmore Sweep (preglued on wheel) which will cost £18 per set at the event. Tyres will be available at the track. 1 practice set and 4 race sets per racer. All wheels will be marked for scrutineering. Note: Extra practice sets may be available for purchase if there's a surplus.2007 gallery:
|Class||Details||Entry Fee||PT Only||Freq||# Max||# Entries|
|Pro Stock||As per BRCA Pro Stock rules. Any 190mm saloon 4 door bodyshell allowed as long as it meets width/roof height/wing dimensions and wing height rules.||15 GBP||No||Click||100||48|
|Modified||As per BRCA modified rules. Bodyshell rules as per pro stock.||15 GBP||No||Click||100||19|
bbk Software Ltd 2009